Options for Consuming Delta 8 THC
Cannabis contains cannabinoids that interact with our endocannabinoid system. This means cannabinoids talk to our bodies to create chain reactions – a.k.a the effects we feel.
The Delta 8 THC cannabinoid is quickly catching traction as a popular go-to and users often note experiencing a “clear headed high” and relaxation with none of the bad effects usually found in Delta 9 THC like dry eyes, cloudy thinking, paranoia, etc.
So how can you get your daily dose?
- One of the most popular ways people enjoy consuming Delta 8 THC? Gummies. Why?
- The reality is they just taste great. Simple. We offer a huge range of all vegan options – apple, mango, birthday cake, tropical lush, watermelon. You can’t go wrong.
- Onset effects are efficient. Delta 8 THC gummies typically activate in 60 minutes and last around 4 hours.
- Dosing is simple and easy to track. Most have a one-piece serving size, but refer to the “supplemental facts” section on containers for proper dosing.
- Delta 8 THC gummies are affordable. They come in a variety of pack options and are easy to customize towards your needs.
- We’ve gone vegan. We mentioned it before, but we recently rolled out new vegan options. And we’re very excited about that.
AKA “carts” – these are solid options for feeling immediate effects. Vapers likely know their carts, but if you aren’t as familiar, that’s okay too. Here’s the deal.
- Look for carts without additives. We avoid them at all costs. Vitamin E acetate, etc. The more fillers in your cart, the less potent and organic. We use 2 ingredients: Delta 8 distillate & terpenes.
- Make sure the coil is ceramic. Metal can easily burn your Delta 8 THC distillate.
- Vape users usually report immediately experiencing the effects of delta 8 THC distillate. Keep that in mind.
- Definitely make sure to note that our Delta 8 THC distillate is super thick. Actually, it’s probably one of the thickest hemp extracts and is super potent with certificates of analysis reporting 85% delta 8 THC per cart. We like to note that it’s much better than many carts on the market around the 60% mark. This means their options evaporate easier.
Check out these bad boys. Probably a top-seller for a reason.
- Our cav cones are pre-rolled joints that contain Hawaiian Haze hemp flower, followed nicely with a covering of pineapple express terpene-infused D8 distillate and cherry wine kief.
- Each of our joints contain 0.8 grams of top notch flower. This is a great option for anyone who enjoys a little puff puff pass.
These are solid options for the veteran. Dabbing is the vaporization and inhalation of cannabis concentrates when applied to heated surfaces. This pretty much means a little goes far. That said, definitely pay attention to dosages. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A dab rig - it’s like a bong.
- A nail – not found at a hardware store. You place the D8 concentrate here,
- A dabber – use this bad boy to place the concentrate on the nail.
- A cigar torch – your dad has one next to his velvet robe.
- A dab – make sure it’s one of ours. They’re just better. And we have cool flavors.
So what now? Three steps:
- Place the concentrate on the dabber
- Torch the nail. Once the nail is hot, turn off the cigar torch
- Place the delta 8 THC on the nail, inhale/exhale on the dab rig and go to paradise
Bringing It All Together
Yes, there are a lot of options. But options are good. This is America. Choose what’s best for you. And if you’re confused or have questions, give us a shout.